2017 is yet another year to offer a great variety of prestigious events. From Monaco to Astana, the list of events not-to-miss includes most prestigious sport races, business forums or fashion shows.
- Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco. Remotely located on the South coast of France, Circuit de Monaco will host the famous race on the 25th – 28th of May. At 3.34 km, the race of every driver’s dream, is not only the shortest circuit, it is also the sport’s slowest and tightest corner. Though the race is only about to start, it has already attracted sport enthusiasts’ attention – Nico Rosberg’s surprising retirement and Valtteri Bottas joining Lewis Hamilton's team are heating up the environment.
“Flights for the Grand Prix period are usually fully booked already half-year or even more before. Those, who aren’t planning forward, but still want to make it to the event, alternatively choose flying private. It is one of the most popular and optimal choice in time and energy-saving means,” comments Vitalij Kapitonov, CEO of KlasJet, European business aviation company specializing in private and corporate charter flights.
- White Nights Festival. Located in St. Petersburg city, Russia, it can be named as an extraordinary time period during the months of May and July rather than one-time event. The time when sun is visible even walking in the midnight is filled with various cultural event and open-air performances.
- Expo 2017. The World fair this year is hosted in Astana, Kazakhstan, on the 10th of June – 10th of September. This year’s event is all about future energy. Aiming to attract more than 5mln. visitors, Expo will showcase state of energy today and alternative future solutions. Exhibition has already registered over 100 participants.
- Royal Ascot. Britain’s most valuable race meeting will attract horse riding enthusiasts on the 20th – 24th of June, traditionally at Ascot Racecourse, the United Kingdom. Thursday, 22nd of June will be the most colorful day of the race. It will be marked as famous ladies day of the event filled with arrays of hats and most glamourous attires.
- Wimbledon. All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in London will be filled with tennis lovers on the 3rd – 16th of July this year. After Federer’s triumph at Australian Open, S.William’s recent pregnancy recent year for tennis world has been full of intrigues and changes not to miss at the most important event of the year.
- Venice International Film Festival. Promoting new artistic trends the 74th festival will be located in the canal city of Venice on the 30th of August – 9th of September this year. The intrigue under Golden Lion’s nominees will be partly disclosed at the end of July.
- Monaco yacht show. The top-quality exhibition for yachting fans will be organized on the scenic coast of Port Hercules on the 27th – 30th of September. The newest maritime goods, services and technologies will be presented by 580 exhibitors from 38 countries this year.
“World-class gatherings usually take place in either remote or extremely busy locations at the event time. In such cases, private flying becomes a rational alternative to avoid crowds of people and long check-in lines in the airports, thus more recently is chosen not only by celebrities, but businessman or groups of friends, families,” adds Vitalij.
- London Design Festival. Taking place on the 16th – 24 of September, the festival will become the home for design in Europe. The hub of the event is Victoria & Albert Museum, the 9-day program will open rare access to local design studios, fill art galleries filled with newest piece of art collections and line up the streets with thousands of extraordinary installations and performances.
- Web Summit. The largest tech conference this year will be organized in Lisbon, Portugal, on the 6th – 9th of November. More than 60 0000 attendees and over 600 speakers are forecasted this year at the “Davos for geeks”.
- New Year at Burj Khalifa. One of the most exclusive ways to great New Year on December 31st is to enjoy the fireworks from Burj Khalifa’s hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Deluxe party at the world’s highest building offers not only the picturesque skyline, but also highest-class SPA procedures, entertaining boat trip socials or exclusive dining options.